SNIPER has introduced into the market, a generator range from 10kVA, to be used in all areas of emergency, standby or prime power supply.
SNIPER has the advantage of over 30 years of experience behind the brand, in the manufacturing of all sizes and types of generators.
The difference with SNIPER is that it is manufactured, at factory level, with the appropriate safety features for the particular commissioned useage.
- High quality diesel engines and alternators are used to give long and reliable service.
- Cabinets are all soundproof with sound level readings well below others on the market.
- High volume fuel tanks on all models give extra long running times, also above those run times of other brands.
Sniper Generators are built specifically to comply with strict Australian safety standards, both Minespec and BMA standards.
The company has been selling and building generators in Australia for almost 34 years and has now extended supply to this specifically designed generator that will suit almost every situation nationally, and at a very reasonable price. Sizes range from just 10kVA.
Sniper Generators are all low speed, four pole sets, with silenced canopies. Far quieter than the competition. All run state of the art, auto control systems and all with reliable Cummins or Perkins diesel engines and Stamford or equivalent alternators.
• Far quieter in operation than comparable sets.
• Bunded bases with large fuel tanks and long run times.
• Built under tight quality control & strict testing.
• Value for money is without precedent.
• Service and Maintenance without compromise.
• Warranty and product support.